Last season, I got the chance to get my feet into the Tecnica Cochise 105s. And the boots’ comfort, fit, and function blew me away.
In short: These boots were made for walkin’ … and touring, and downhill skiing. While the boot has a standard, two-piece, four-buckle design, its performance was well above “standard.” With a 50-degree range of movement in walk mode, it’s comfortable for long days, and performs well on the skin track.
This is a resort-oriented boot that drives skis well, but can also tour the backcountry. These are already my favorite ski boots, and I expect they will be for a while.
Tecnica Cochise 105 Women’s Ski Boots Review
Tecnica Cochise 105 Boots
- Shell: Injection-molded C.A.S. polyurethane, Back Spine carbon co-injected polypropylene cuff
- Design: Female-anatomic-specific design, thermo-molded liner
- Flex options: 95, 105, 115
- Last: 99 mm
- Strap/Cuffs: 45mm powerstrap
- Number of buckles: 4
- Compatible to: ISO 23223 GripWalk sole
- Weight: 1,620 g (3.5 pounds)
Performance: Downhill Skiing
I put in over 30 days in these boots resort skiing, and about 2 weeks in the boots in the skin track and backcountry skiing.